Thursday, October 21, 2010

ROLE OF TPT IN MY DAILY LIFE!


Transportation does means a lot in my life actually. I realises it very clearly when I entered Uitm Shah Alam about a year ago. It is because our Transcilt Society President told us something. Gold in gold mines would be not nothing worth around the area. However, it will be highly demanded and will be very expensive if it is using transportation as its medium to bring it anywhere to the customers. Another example given by him is that a bottle of mineral water in Malaysia would mean nothing compared to somewhere in the dessert. A bottle of mineral water in the dessert would cost more expensive than gold in gold mines area. What he said in that meeting with my classmates in the first meeting in Uitm is someting that I would remember forever.

Another thing that I would like to share here is that transportation is really important in my life. My family is not a rich like Noor Afffendi Amir’s family. My family used to moved around with taxi, and buses which is the public transportation. As I grew up, the public transportation is really important to me and my family because we use it to moved around.

In nowdays metropolitan world there must be a family at least own a car. However my family did not own any. Yes! None! It is something that unbelieveable in a humans logics now. My dad want us to have a car at least actually. But he is working very hard in make sure that our family have a house first. Unfortunely,he died before he can fulfil it so.

My Dad use to asked my little sister to buy him or our family a car and me as the eldest to buy a big house. It make me sad because we,his daughter cannot give him a ride soon. The only private transport that my dad own is a motorcycle. My dad used it to send me and take me to hostel, send my sisters to school, he ride it to work, and buy fish for my mom everyday. Even my little sisters used to be taken by my dad with that motorcycle to many places that they wish to go.

When I got my offer to studied in Uitm last year, my dad and I just take express buses from Alor Star, Kedah to Shah Alam. Unbelieveable right? I carried my big luggage with my lovely dad. It is a big moment for us, for me, and for my family.

When I back home to Alor Star during semester break, my dad will fetch me up at the Shahab Perdana Terminal. I still remember during Hari Raya last year. I thought of suprising my family by not telling when that I will going back for Hari Raya break. However, my dad keep asking and I then tell him. He keep pushing me up at what time do I arrive at the terminal? I thought I did not want to make my dad to wake up very early in the morning just to pick me up. However he insisted to fetch me in the terminal. With his lovely motorcycle.

As I come here in Uitm Shah Alam, I found that transportation is always not being supplied effiently to the students. There is a lot of problems about transportation n Uitm Shah Alam. There is not enough of parking lot for motorcycles and cars. The traffic always facing a congestion. There is some steps taken by the administration to overcome this problems. For example students have to park their cars at the Padang Kawad and take the Uitm buses to their faculty. This is to make sure students did not park their cars at the faculty which have limited spaces of parking lot.

When I was staying at Collage Mawar in semester 1, me and my friends try to cut the budget with changing our transportation from Rapid KL to Uitm buses. As Rapid KL did not apply a taicket for the whole day anymore we decided to take Uitm buses which is for free to faculty. We have to walk from Mawar to Padang Kawad as the terminal. At that time we can really save quite a lot.

Semester 2, I did not get my collage pffer, so I have to stayed at rent houses. My transportation really badat that time. I spend a lot for transportation. I have to take Rapid KL if there is no Uitm buses. What me and my friends feels unsatisfied is that we always have to wait for the Uitm buses for sometime can reach an hour or more. Sometime it does come early.

What make me feel so angry is that there is a lot of Uitm buses in the parking lot of Jabatan Pengangkutan. However,the buses did not been used to take the students around. I did not know what is the problem. Is it because of there is no fuel to make the buses move? Or the buses are breakdown or there is no driver to move the buses? I really do not understand with what they are facing through all this years.

At first I might think that Uitm buses might been prepared for other occasion such as any trip outside Uitm. However,this really pissed me off when our trip to A Journey to Excellent at Bagan Lalang we just got a school buses which is very smelly, with no air-cond and even so old.

We already told about the inconvenient to the committee. They said it is beyond their control. It is something happened in the their system I think,Uitm buses. Anyway, it is hard for me to just complaining without knowing the real situation happening. They must have solid reasons for that.

As in semester 3, I stayed back in hostel. In Delima 3. It is not convebient for me to take buses to faculty. As I have to take the buses at Perindu’s bus stop,it is better for me to walk all the way from Delima 3 to faculty. There are all of the Delima 3 business students used to walk to class.

However, it is so tiring as we have to walk with the bumping roads. I feels like doing a mountain climbing everyday going to the class. There is no proper planof public transport for the Uitm students to move to the class. It should been settled out by the University administration.

For me it is a serious matter as it will influent the students prestation in class and concerning their grades. It is just a little problems that I occurs in my way to class. There are still a lot of other students face in their life as a students.

I hope someday Uitm buses will increased their quality of services, same to the Rapid KL. This is a serious matter. The traffic congestion might going slow down if the students use public transport. How to make them use it? It is of course by improving the quality services of public treansport in Uitm Shah Alam.


This entry are part of my assignment actually.. Transport (TPT) do haf a very importantto in our life actually.. G mana pon nk pkai TPT.. Nk idup sume pkai TPT.. Cuba la pkiq tguk,kalo kta xdak TPT.. Bleyh ka kta bina KLCC? Bleyh ka kta mkn nasik kalo xdak TPT yg bwak beras tu smpai kat kta? Kalo xdak TPT, bleyh ka Bapak hng pa bwak hng pa p spital time nk deliver hng pa dulu? Tentu x kn?? kn?

Aku cuma nk smpai kn secara lbeyh lnjut kat sini.. TPT is so important,so sbb tu aku dipilih utok bwak course ni.. Aku sgt bgga.. My fwen yg last sem dip nk apply course TPT taw,mcm aku.. Coz dia ckp, lectrer dia ckp ini course byk peluang nya masa akan dtg! That's all for now actually.. Nantiaku akn cta lgi sal TPT ni to all okih?? Daa~ nk belek2 past sem skit,then tidoq.. Esk sya nk mangkit awai.. P stdy dgn bdak SUBANG JAYA! Dan jgak bdak Melakau! Dan jgak bdak Kelate! :)

0 comments: