Monday, October 11, 2010

BUZY~SIBUK~


Lately I'm quite buzy with my life.. There's lot's of assignment dat haf to be submitted, there's lot of test and all.. Alhamdulllillah,Zapin pnya klas dah settle.. Thanx to my lovely grup eva, Citra Kembang Emas for being such a gud dancer.. Cm xcya plak dpt nari sehebat itu gals! Hahahahha....


Ada la byk bnda nk kna settle dis week.. So tiring lah.. Anyway,ada yg test 1 haram pon xbuat2 ag... I dun understand wat is da probs here.. But I'm sure SHE must haf a very gud reasons for dat coz if not, SHE haf to answer in front of ALLAH on THE JUDGEMENT DAY.. Lots of things SHE will have to answer soon.. heh!


Tonite Istill haf another koko.. Dis is da last koko for us and for me and my zapin mates.. Dis is very cool actually.. Ya,nobody expected I can dance like dat~

Anyway will miss U guys soon.. I'll be da busiest person on earth till sem break.. Will update dis lovely blog soon if had time.. Untill then, GUD LUCK IN UR FINAL GUYS! :))
Aniey Ghanie with lub2!

0 comments: